ST Construction has a vast collective experience working on refurbishment schemes including repurposing of existing buildings making them fit for purpose, sustainable and extending the existing structures life for many years in the future. In effect recycling many features of an existing building with its locked- in embodied carbon can be a good case for sustainability and assisting the aim of a net zero carbon footprint.
Such works include:
- Commercial Refurbishments (CAT A & CAT B Fitouts)
- Shell & Core Works
- Building Repurposing (I.E. Office to Residential etc.)
- Brown Field Regeneration
- Education Refurbishment
- Health & Leisure Refurbishment
- Social Regeneration schemes
- Decent Homes & Social Housing
- Fire Upgrade refurbishments including external cladding replacement plus full internal passive fire replacement.